Updates local systems biology databases, like gene ontologies, annotations, gene names, protein interaction networks, and similar.
With the bioinformatics add-on you can access several databases directly from Orange. The widget can also be used to update and manage locally stored databases.
- Find the desired database.
- A list of available databases described with data source, update availability, date of your last update and file size. A large Update button will be displayed next to the database that needs to be updated.
- Update All will update and Download All will download all the selected databases. Cancel will abort the action.
- Some data sets require the Access code. Type it in the provided field to access the database.
- Information on the selected databases.
To get a more detailed information on the particular database hover on its name.